Purchase regulations at online shop www.domowykosmetyk.pl
The DOMOWY KOSMETYK online store at www.domowykosmetyk.pl is run by: Domowy Kosmetyk Ewa Rusin-Gazda ul. Koniuchy 21a / 33, 87-100 Toruń, NIP 8790011248, REGON 870034287.
1. The online store sells goods via the Internet.
2. You do not need to log in to place an order. After placing the order, the buyer receives an e-mail confirming the order.
3. Order fulfillment time: no later than three business days after the money is credited to the store’s account.
4. An order not paid for within 3 working days will be canceled.
5. In the event of unavailability of some goods, the Buyer is immediately informed. The buyer decides whether the order is to be partially or completely canceled.
6. Prices are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT. The price given for each product is binding at the time of placing the order by the customer.
7. The Buyer may choose one of the following payment methods for the purchased goods: – PayU payment – ordinary bank transfer to the store’s account
8. We send the ordered goods via Poczta Polska and the courier company DPD, Inpost-parcel lockers. Shipment abroad by prior arrangement.
9. Delivery costs:
a) in the case of payment by ordinary bank transfer, PayU – DPD courier service from PLN 13.99 – Inpost parcel locker PLN 14.99
b) personal collection PLN 0.00 upon prior telephone arrangement: Toruń ul. Koniuchy 21a / 33
d) delivery costs for companies with wholesale purchases are determined according to the weight of the order.
Free shipping does not apply to bulk purchases.
10. We send the purchased goods packed in a cardboard box, wrapped with bubble wrap and white stretch foil. We attach a receipt or a VAT invoice at the customer’s request.
11. Return of goods in accordance with the Act of March 2, 2000 “on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product”, the customer may resign from the purchased goods in our store without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment. The returned goods should not have any signs of opening. It should be returned with the receipt or VAT invoice received. The money will be returned to the previously provided bank account number after receiving the shipment from the customer immediately. You must inform us in writing about the withdrawal from the contract.
12. Please send the complaint to the address: Domowy Kosmetyk, ul. Koniuchy 21a / 33, 87-100 Toruń. The store does not accept COD shipments. In the event of damage to the parcel during transport, complaints will be considered only in the case of writing a damage report signed by the recipient and the deliverer. In the event of hidden defects, the purchased goods will be replaced with a new, full-value product, and if it is no longer possible (due to stock depletion), the store will return the Buyer the equivalent of the price of the goods or offer other available goods in the store. Goods with defects that arose during use through no fault of the user, will be exchanged for the same – free from defects. Condition – the product has been stored and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. All complaints will be considered within a maximum of 14 working days from the date of receipt of the advertised goods in the Store. The costs of shipments of the advertised goods are covered by Domowy Kosmetyk.
13. Personal data provided on the order form in the Domowy Kosmetyk online store are collected and processed in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). The collected personal data is used only for the purpose of fulfilling the orders placed and informing about promotions and under no circumstances will they be made available to third parties. Each customer has the right to view, change and delete their personal data from our database.
14. Disputes resulting from concluded commercial transactions will be settled amicably. In the absence of an amicable agreement, the dispute will be resolved by the court competent for the defendant’s seat or the court competent for the place of performance of the contract.