Moisturized, fresh-looking lips and Strawberry fragrance
Forever changing weather constant temperature fluctuation led to the deterioration of skin condition. One of the most common symptoms is dry lips. Correct lipstick can provide a certain level of protection but for the best results, high-quality Lip Balm should be used, our natural lip balm, acting comprehensively and effectively to give your lips maximum protection
Ecological Strawberry Lip Balm is prepared by hand with great care by our dedicated and passionate technicians in a home-like environment to ensure the highest possible quality of a product. Refreshing fragrant off wild berries, raspberries, strawberries compliment superb protective properties.
- gentle care for your lips
- rich, fresh and shiny appearance for your lips
- complex protection from lips skin diseases and harsh weather
- smoothing and regeneration for your lips
- Long-lasting, deep moisturizing effect
- Shea butter- moisturizes, regenerates, protects and smoothes; rich in natural fatty acids and vitamins A, E, F. It retains water in cells; widely used in dermatological treatments.
- sweet almond oil –, regenerates, protects lips from drying and cracking; rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D and E is effective and widely used in ti treat countless skin diseases.
- avocado oil –packed with explosive amount and variety of vitamins, have extraordinary moisturizing and protective properties.
- Cocoa butter widely recommended for its anti-aging properties. Smoothes and regenerates damaged lips
How to use
For best effect use multiple times during the day and before bedtime. Apply a small amount directly to lips skin and gently bub in until fully absorbed. After opening use within 6 months or before 2 years from the date of production printed on the container, whichever occurs first. Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep it away from the reach of children.
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Prunus Amugdalus Dulcis Oil, Cera Alba, Persea Gratissima Fruit Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Strawberry Flovour