Daily shaving nurtures and relaxes
Shaving can cause dryness of the skin and minor injuries. To prevent this, apply a natural cosmetic that will properly prepare it. Shaving soap will scavenge the skin, facilitating the running of the razor, as well as soften the facial hair and smooth the epidermis. The use of soap will help to avoid jams and abrasions, and above all achieve an exceptionally smooth effect during shaving. However, if your skin is extremely sensitive, the use of our soap will provide you with immediate relief of irritation, soothe and act antiseptic.
Shaving soap from our manufactory is an ecological cosmetic, having in its composition only the best quality, organic ingredients. Using our product, you soften the skin strongly and the foam produced ensures perfect slippage of knives and thus precise shaving. In addition, during shaving, you provide your skin with vitamins and natural substances that will further care for your skin.
Our shaving soap will provide gentle skin moisturizing and protection for entire shaving cycle
- oiliness of the skin
- softening of the skin before shaving,
- protection against skin irritation during shaving,
- relieving irritation,
- extends the life of the razor knives,
- antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Coconut oil – has a moisturizing and antibacterial effect, additionally protects the skin from the harmful effects of sunlight.
- Olive oil – soothes, softens and refreshes the skin. Thanks to the content of vitamins perfectly cares, soothes, relieves irritation and treats inflammation. It prevents the formation of acne and blackheads, regulates the secretion of sebum. Protects the skin from moisture loss, protects against the action of free radicals.
- Stearic acid – moisturizes and protects the skin.
- Shea butter – strongly moisturizes and cares for the skin, softens and smoothes it. It supports the processes of regeneration of the epidermis and the maintenance of water in the cells. It has an anti-aging effect.
- Castor oil – lubricates the skin and protects against moisture loss and mechanical injuries. Thanks to its use, the soap foams very well.
- Rosemary oil – has antibacterial and antifungal properties, especially recommended foruse in skin conditions
- Incense oil – firms the skin, has anti-inflammatory, narrows pores and blood vessels.
How to use
Shaving soap is designed for any type of skin, for daily use. Knead the foam in a cup or crucible with a brush with a little warm water until a creamy, smooth foam is created without air bubbles. Then, with the help of a brush, apply foam on the previously moistened skin with water. If necessary, the action can be repeated. After the shave is finished, rinse generously with warm water.
After opening use within 3 months or before 1 years from the date of production printed on the container, whichever occurs first.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunligh6. Keep it away from the reach of children.
Coconut Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil,Stearic Acid Palmitic Acid, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seeat Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ricinus Communis, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Frankincense Oil, Rosemary Oil, Citrus, Limonene,