Protective cream for sensitive skin
Our skin is exposed to several factors every day, which can cause loss of shine, irritation and dryness. We cannot avoid the sun’s rays, especially in summer, stimulating the production of free radicals, sudden changes in temperature or wind and frost in winter. The most vulnerable to this harmful effect is sensitive, atopic and demanding complexion, the full protective functions of which are somehow disturbed.
To best protect the skin, we should use cosmetics that comprehensively protect it from dangers, nourish, nurture and support regenerative processes. The answer to such needs is a protective cream for sensitive skin from our laboratory. This organic cosmetic consists exclusively of the highest quality ingredients, coming from trusted sources.
The preservative in our cream is a completely natural preparation. It is a substance that is formed by the fermentation of lactic acid bacteria. Protecting the cosmetic, at the same time does not disturb the natural microflora of our skin, and additionally smoothens and moisturizes it.
The action of the protective cream is responsible for carefully selected ingredients, composed in such a way that they not only protect, but also care for demanding skin. Coconut oil and cocoa butter provide natural protection against adverse sun rays. Mango, shea and avocado butter and babassu oil make her complexion hydrated and rebuild her lipid coat. Hyaluronic acid makes the skin more elastic and accelerates wound healing. Sweet almond oil is an organic antioxidant, and the addition of Roman chamomile hydrolate soothes irritation and redness, leaving the skin feeling soothed.
We recommend home cosmetic protection cream to all who want to protect their skin completely naturally, especially if it is extremely sensitive, dry and irritated. Thanks to a formula consisting only of healthy, organic substances, a cosmetic from our manufactory:
- protects the skin from harmful UV rays,
- strengthens the lipid barrier,
- protects against adverse weather conditions,
- slows down the aging processes of the skin,
- relieves irritation and redness,
- supports healing processes,
- moisturizes the skin,
- has antibacterial and antiallergic effects.
- shea butter – strongly moisturizes and softens the skin, prevents the loss of water from cells.
- coconut oil – has an antibacterial effect, is a natural sunscreen.
- cocoa butter – regenerates and moisturizes, protects against harmful UV radiation.
- mango butter – relieves irritation and strengthens the lipid barrier of the skin.
- babassu oil – a source of unsaturated fatty acids, moisturizes and softens the epidermis.
- sweet almond oil – has an anti-aging effect, strengthens the lipid barrier, soothes and moisturizes.
- avocado oil – regenerates, smoothens and shines the skin.
- baobab kernel oil – a source of unsaturated fatty acids, sterols and vitamins A and E.
- Roman chamomile hydrolat – relieves skin irritation, eliminates redness and soothes sensitive, dry skin, has an anti-allergic effect.
- hyaluronic acid – strongly moisturizes and elasticizes the skin, supports healing processes.
- chamomile extract – relieves the feeling of burning and itching.
How to use
Cream for daily use, especially for sensitive skin, exposed to adverse weather conditions. Pat gently into cleansed face.
After opening use within 3 months or before 1 years from the date of production printed on the container, whichever occurs first.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep it away from the reach of children.
Chamaemelum Nobile Flower Water, Butyrospermum Parkii, Prunus amugdalus dulcis oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetearyl Olivate,Sorbitan Olivate, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Friut Oil & Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Theobroma cacao Seed Butter, Lactobacillus Ferment, D-panthenol, Allantoin, Niacinamide, dl-a Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Alfa Bisabolol, Mangifera Indica Seet Butter, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil , Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Camellia sinensis extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerine, Sorbic Acid