100% natural hydration
Natural body care butter consists of the highest quality, carefully selected fats of organic origin. The right combination of butters and oils obtained from tropical plants allows you to take care of the skin in a comprehensive way. The density of organic butter along with high absorption results in optimal moisture levels and leaves the complexion smoothed for hours.
Our eco butter is handmade from start to finish, so it retains its natural properties, does not harm the body and does not contain dangerous substances that are typical of traditional cosmetics. The lack of parabens, paraffin and other artificial ingredients makes hand made butter smell delicate and tempting. It is particularly suitable for delicate, sensitive, dry and flaky skin that needs intense hydration. Children from 3 years of age can also use them without hindrance.
Organic body butter is characterized by the following effects:
- Intensively moisturizes, therefore it is recommended for people with dry skin.
- irms, smoothes and makes the skin more elastic, gaining shine and color.
- inhibits the aging process, maintaining a young and healthy appearance of the skin.
- Relieves irritation, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
- nourishes, providing many ingredients necessary for the proper functioning of the skin.
Natural eco body butter contains 100% natural ingredients:
- shea butter – strongly moisturizes, rebuilds skin cells, soothes irritation, nourishes.
- mango butter– improves elasticity, protects, rebuilds cells, has an anti-inflammatory effect, regenerates.
- cocoa butter – maintains a young appearance, protects against UV radiation, moisturizes, adds shine.
- olive butter – moisturizes, regenerates, keeps water in cells, improves appearance, smoothes;
- sweet almond oil – rebuilds, has a regenerating and moisturizing effect, used in the treatment of the skin.
- baobab seed oil – makes it more elastic, regenerates, strongly moisturizes.
- babassu oil – smoothes, has an antibacterial effect, protects, rebuilds and strengthens the skin.
- argan oil – improves elasticity, moisturizes, adds vitality, protects, rebuilds.
- avocado oil – firms, moisturizes, soothes irritated skin.
- coconut oil – adds shine, moisturizes, regenerates, firms.
- olive wax – strengthens, soothes, moisturizes, nourishes.
How to use
Our organic body butter is best used every day after a bath or shower, can be applied direct to moist or dry skin. After opening use within 6 months or before 2 years from the date of production printed on the container, whichever occurs first. Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep it away from the reach of children.
To help save our planet our carefully sourced packaging in 100% recyclable.
INCI: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Olus oil, Olea Europaea Friut Oil, Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Persea Gratissima Fruit (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea Friut Oil & Hydrogenated vegetable oil,Coconut Nucifera Oil, Theobroma cacao Seed Butter, Argania Spinosa Karnel Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, D-panthenol, dl-a Tocopheryl Acetate