Feel the mandarin nutrition
Natural mandarin butter for body care allows you to keep the skin in good condition, effectively moisturizing it, regenerating and improving its appearance. It is perfectly suitable for skin of any kind, and especially well suited for people with problems with dry or exfoliating epidermis Ecological body butter owes its unique smell to the content of only natural ingredients, the smell of which lies inside the cosmetic.
The secret of the action of natural mandarin butter lies in mandarin oil, which, thanks to its high content of antioxidants and vitamins, delivenates, prevents the formation of stretch marks and adds vital forces.
Mandarin handmade butter should be used daily to provide the skin with a high level of hydration and provide it with the right amount of nutrients. Thanks to this, it retains its natural glow and looks excellent regardless of the season. The natural composition, based on tropical plants, is fully friendly to the skin and the body.
Natural mandarin butter comprehensively cares for the skin:
- Strongly greases, preventing its exfoliation, which allows it to moisturize better.
- makes it more flexible, making it younger and more weather resistant.
- Improves skin tone, restoring its natural glow.
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect, accelerating the healing of wounds and help in the reduce irritation.
- provides the necessary ingredients that nourish and keep it in good shape.
Hand-made body butter does not contain artificial dyes – there are only natural, carefully selected ingredients:
- mandarin essential oil – improves well-being, adds energy, relaxes, cleanses the skin, prevents the formation of cellulite.
- shea butter – obtained from the fruits of the tropical tree shea, greases, regenerates, softens, has an anti-inflammatory effect, provides vitamins and nutrients.
- mango butter – full of nutrients, firms, strengthens, has anti-inflammatory effect, nourishes, can be used as a natural UV filter.
- cocoa butter – delays aging processes, acts as a natural UV filter, restores the natural color of the skin.
- olive butter – increases the level of lipids in the skin, moisturizes, rebuilds cells, firms, restores a young appearance.
- sweet almond oil – obtained from the seeds of the almond tree, contains many vitamins and nutrients, regenerates, moisturizes, helps in the fight against skin diseases.
- baobab seed oil – contains valuable fatty acids and vitamins, firms, intensively moisturizes, rebuilds cells and regenerates the skin.
- apricot kernel oil – rich in vitamin B17, eliminates free radicals, allows you to regenerate and moisturize the skin, inhibits aging processes.
- avocado oil – rich in vitamins, improves elasticity, moisturizes, soothes irritation, acts as a natural UV filter.
- coconut oil – restores the natural color, moisturizes, rebuilds and improves skin elasticity.
- jojoba oil – contains vitamins and fatty acids, moisturizes, strengthens, counteracts stretch marks.
- Olive wax – has antioxidant properties, rebuilds, soothes irritation relaxes and moisturizes the skin.
How to use
Our organic body butter is best used every day after a bath or shower, can be applied direct to moist or dry skin. After opening use within 3 months or before 2 years from the date of production printed on the container, whichever occurs first. Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep it away from the reach of children.
To help save our planet our carefully sourced packaging in 100% recyclable.
INCI: Butyrospermum Parkii, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Olus Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Adansonia Digitatata Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil, Limonene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Olea Europea Oil,