Take care of your feet, elbows and knees
Dry, skin on your feet, elbows and knees causes you constant discomfort? Are you itchy or ashamed of skin imperfections when you go out to the beach or wear shoes with a bare heel? It is time to solve the problem in the most natural way.
Daily care using natural, ecological substances is the best way to restore your skin to proper hydration, smoothness, appearance. Check out the unique cream created in house conditions but flowing from nature.
- effective fight against bacteria
- moisturizing, softening sensitive epidermis
- restoration of the destroyed structure
- provides healthy dose of vitamins A, E, F, K, PP and group B necessary for soft and smooth skin
- Shea butter, known for its nurturing and moisturizing properties. Firms and renews damaged skin, brings relief and protects against the harmful effects of weather ingress. Especially recommended for allergy sufferers and people after burns
- Sweet almond oil, smoothing and regenerating the skin by strengthening the lipid barrier.
- High-cut oil, fighting bacteria, moisturizing and smoothing the skin, optimally greases and protects against the return of symptoms.
- Urea, which by intensive humidification quickly softens and regenerates the epidermis.
- Lactic acid, which restores balance in the exfoliation of the epidermis.
- Olive wax, softening, nourishing the skin in an extremely delicate way.
- Lanolin, perfectly absorbable and intensely moisturizing any dry parts of the skin.
- Tea tree oil and hydrolat, appreciated for the fight against bacteria and fungi, ideal for bothersome symptoms of itching.
How to use
The cream should be applied directly into the feet, knees and or elbows skin affected by epidermis. Precede this with thorough cleansing and drying. Substances will work better if the feet are properly soaked and devoid of epidermis.
After opening use within 3 months or before 2 years from the date of production printed on the container, whichever occurs first.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep it away from the reach of children.
To help save our planet our carefully sourced packaging in 100% recyclable.
INCI: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Aqua, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Urea, Olus Oil, Lanolin, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Glycerin, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Lactic Acid, Olea Europaea Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, D-panthenol, Gluconolactone, Melaleuca alternifolia Leaf Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene