Natural care for mature skin
After the age of fifty, skin aging intensifies, that does not mean you cannot protect and care for its natural beauty. It is enough to choose ecological, carefully and thoughtfully prepared cosmetics that will rebuild, moisturize and firm the skin.
Day Cream for over 50 is made by hand in our all-in house studio. It is a proposal for mature women appreciating potential of nature. It is always worth to start the day from providing your skin with vitamins and other gifts of the Mother Earth, which stimulate the restoration of irritated, dried and aging complexion.
- deep moisturizing and oiling
- relieving irritation
- skin regeneration
- epidermis restoration
- providing nutritional value
- smoothing and firming
- Sheabutter , which is appreciated all over the world due to its care and moisturizing properties. It affects the firmness and elasticity of mature skin, which smoothes and rips. It retains water, protects against ultraviolet radiation, counteracts bacteria and supports the restoration of burnt, inflamed, allergic skin.
- Apricot oil used to rebuild and moisturize the skin.
- Avocado oil, soothing and regenerating dried skin.
- Mango butter, naturally protecting against sun irritation, moisturizes and firms.
- Grape extract, which stops the development of free radicals, protects against ultraviolet rays, moisturizes and has an anti-inflammatory effect, stopping the destruction of the complexion.
- Pomegranate extract, strengthening and protecting the skin from inflammation, the development of free radicals and the effects of ultraviolet radiation.
- Hyaluronic acid, a substance that stops skin aging, smoothen and firms the skin atany age, facilitates the absorption of active substances, supports healing.
- Linden hydrolat, cleansing, softening and protecting the complexion.
- Hydrolat from linden flower helps to relieve inflammation and redness with irritation, allergies and sun blush. It is very mild and can be applied to the skin around the eyes. It has a beneficial effect on the condition of blood vessels, which is why it is successfully used by people with capillary complexion and rosacea. It is designed for the care of sensitive, mixed, dry, capillary and acne-prone skin, damaged and with rosacea.
How to use
- The cream should be applied every morning, immediately after cleansing the skin on the face, neck and neckline. Gentle patting with your fingers until full absorbed is best practice.
- After opening use within 3 months or before 2 years from the date of production printed on the container, whichever occurs first.
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep it away from the reach of children.
INCI: Aqua, Tilia Cordata Flower Water, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Persea Gratissima Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, D-panthenol, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Arachis Hypogaes Oil, Tocopherol, Niacinamide, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate,