The power of green tea and relaxing care
Your skin is exposed to several adverse factors every day, so you notice irritation, dryness or loss of elasticity. Probably that’s why you are looking for a cosmetic that will relieve the condition of your complexion, while ensuring its comprehensive regeneration. It is great – check out what we’ve prepared for you: organic body butter with green tea.
Use them every day, for example, after an evening bath and provide the skin with optimal regeneration – in a natural way. The addition of green tea is a real anti-radical injection that heals skin cells and delays aging processes, eroding the complexion. Do you know the properties of vitamin E? It guarantees up to twice as strong action in the field of combating oxidants. By the way, it eliminates bacteria, pulls down cells, relieves irritation and protects against radiation. Your sebaceous glands begin to function properly, and the skin is perfectly moisturized, looking younger, fresher and more elastic.
Natural body butter prepared in house conditions, without the use of any chemical substances, you use every day, at any time of the year, regardless of age, gender and skin type. The more damaged and dry it is, the more it needs organic care – deliver through a selection of organic cosmetics, such as butter and green tea, which we put at your disposal.
Natural body butter improves the condition of the skin by its:
- Clearing obstruction
- Greasing and moisturizing
- shea butter – known for its versatile and extraordinarily strong care effect thanks to its high content of nutrients that lubricate and rebuild the skin.
- mango butter – firms, has an anti-inflammatory effect and protects against the action of ultraviolet rays.
- cocoa butter – naturally, ripe skin.
- olive butter – strengthens the natural lipid barrier of the skin.
- sweet almond oil – recommended as an organic remedy for skin conditions.
- baobab kernel oil – firms, regenerates and refreshes the skin thanks to its high content of fatty acids and vitamins.
- apricot kernel oil – a treasure trove of vitamin B17 and antioxidant, inhibits aging processes.
- avocado oil – brings solace to irritated and damaged skin.
- coconut oil – favorably affects the skin tone, intensively moisturizes.
- jojoba oil – naturally regenerates, recommended to fight stretch marks.
- olive wax – relaxes and rebuilds, strongly moisturizes.
- green tea – appreciated for limiting the development of free radicals, hydration, fighting bacteria and relieving irritation, effective in the fight against acne.
How to use
Our organic body butter is best used every day after a bath or shower, can be applied direct to moist or dry skin.
After opening use within 3 months or before 2 years from the date of production printed on the container, whichever occurs first.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep it away from the reach of children.
To help save our planet our carefully sourced packaging in 100% recyclable.
INCI : Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Almond Oil Seet Refined, Mango Seed Butter, Olea Europaea Friut Oil & Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Oil,Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europea (Olve) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea(olive) Oil, Coconut Nucifera Oil, Theobroma cacao Seed Butter, Prunus Armeniaca Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Fruit (Avocado) Oil,dl-a Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract Citronellol, Gerianiol, Limonene, Linalool, Perfum